Saturday, November 11, 2006

Have to go back to Nokia Care Center at Wheelock on Tuesday to get it back. Checking for repairs. I'm pretty pissed because I can't SMS for 4 days. Today was a bad day. Piano was really crappy. It's so frustrating all the time when you know you're trying so hard but she makes you repeat the same 4 bars over and over again. Sometimes I don't even know why which means I can't hear my mistakes.
I want to go to sleep. So drained. But Chelsea v. Watford calls. I prefer Chelsea to play early games at lunchtime (UK time)
Been reading Buffy books. I like Angel and Spike. I miss Oz. And Cordelia. And I never liked Riley. I know people are telling me to start studying and I will do that soon. Like after Sunday. Really. I just can't do it at the moment. For now, I'm just glad that Research Binder is over. My groupmates were great, they really were.
I was going to type something but I forgot what it was. Oh.
I was looking through the Singapore Legal System readings on the Judiciary and on Francis Seow's article about how it isn't sufficiently independent and the judges are the government's lackeys (i'm paraphrasing him so no sueing for defamation) and was remembering how some people agreed with the views (Michael Hor's questions made it seem like he was taking a more moderate stand with this topic than with the previous Legislature GRC questions). How ironic that you're agreeing that the judges are 'beholden' to the government and yet as aspiring lawyers to be, some of us wish to be judges of that very judiciary that you're criticizing. Haha. Strange.
FINALLY THE GAME STARTED. IT STARTED! WOOT. SO EXCITING! come on the Chels! YES MR LEIGHTON GAN I AM DOING THIS TO IRRITATE YOU! CAMP COMM MEETING TOMORROW! (sorry Chelsea gets me high)
This is all over the place because I'm not feeling so mopey and sian anymore. To heck with law and piano. Weekends are not to be made unhappy days. Where is my good friend Benita Ong? Happy happy birthday 40 minutes early.